• Information we receive from you (or on your behalf) on applications, company-affiliated web sites or other forms, such as your name, address, telephone number, social security number, employer, and income;
• Information about your transaction with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account number, account balance, transaction history, or parties to the transaction; and
• Information we receive from consumer-reporting agencies, public records, and data collection agencies, such as your obligations to others, credit worthiness, and credit history.
The non-public personal information we collect may be disclosed in order to deliver products and services to you, provide customer service or administer your account. It is not our policy to sell or rent nonpublic personal information to outside parties. However, non-public personal information may be disclosed to the following parties:
• Affiliated companies, such as the retail, manufacturing, finance, and insurance divisions of our parent company;
• Parties who assist in processing and servicing loan transactions, protect against fraud and maintain our software;
• Others, such as parties with whom we have agreements to market financial products; or
• Non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law, such as law enforcement, State insurance or other government officials.
We may disclose information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements. The information we generally receive is included in the categories listed above.
To protect our customers’ non-public personal information:
We restrict access to team members or parties who need the information for legitimate business purposes, such as providing and maintaining services to you
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards for all non-public personal information.
This website may contain links to other sites. Those sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, or solicit personal information. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or content of such sites since we do not control them.
In the event that ownership of the Association is transferred, such as acquisition by or merger with another company, personal user information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
State law may provide you with greater or additional privacy protection. We will comply with state law regarding your information where applicable.
Should we disclose your non-public personal information with a non-affiliated third party in a manner inconsistent with this policy, we will provide you with a reasonable opportunity to opt-out of such disclosure as required by law.
Our intent is to maintain any data provided as confidential: however, information transmitted on the Internet cannot be guaranteed to remain confidential and the Association assumes no responsibility for maintaining such information as confidential.